Explore Antelope Point Resort & Marina
With its striking architectural design and integration of southwest elements, Antelope Point Marina provides a unique experience unlike any other on Lake Powell. Located on the lake’s southwest shores just seven miles from the City of Page, Arizona, Antelope Point Marina is uniquely positioned within the boundaries of the Navajo Nation and the Glen Canyon National Recreation Area. Antelope Point’s Marina Village also adds to the magnificence of the backdrop, while paying homage to Native American culture and the surrounding environment, giving guests a stay they are sure to remember.
Antelope Point Resort & Marina Facilities Include:
- Houseboat Rentals - with houseboats from 50' to 75'
- Powerboats, PWC & Deck Cruiser Rentals - available for hourly, daily and multi-day rental
- Waterskis, Wakeboard, Kneeboards, Tube, Single & Double Kayak Rentals - available for hourly, daily and multi-day rental
- Boat Slip Rental - daily and monthly slips available
- Antelope Point Marina Village - a spectacular full-service restaurant and lounge right on the water!
- Two Boat Launch Ramps - with easy access to parking and tie-down areas
- Fuel Dock - fuel services available for your convenience while boating on Lake Powell
- Dry Storage - secure and convenient to launch areas
- Concierge Service for Houseboat Rentals - loading and unloading of your houseboat rental
- Boat Transport & Hauling - Gunsight Marine Transport offers fast & professional boat hauling service
If you would like to know more about Antelope Point Marina and the services we provide, call (928) 645-5900 or fax (928) 645-5914.